The City Hotel Ring is centrally located hotel in Budapest on the Pest side of the city, in the Szent István Körút.
The hotel is within walking distance to Budapest’s downtown business district, the a Margaret Island, the Western railway station, the largest shopping mall of Budapest (Westend City Center) and the city’s major tourist attractions like the Parliament.
Buffet breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room. Free wireless internet is available in the hotel. The hotel ensures a pleasant vacation for individual guests and also for groups arriving to Budapest.
From the beginning of this November the operation of Rézangyal Bistro (restaurant of the hotel) will be managed by the same building placed Red Pepper Restaurant. In this month during the Bistro reconstruction works the breakfast and half board will be served in the Red Pepper Restaurant to the hotel guests which is reachable within 30 meters from the hotel entrance.
CITY HOTEL RING - RATES
About City Hotel Mátyás
About City Hotel Pilvax
39 comfortably furnished rooms facing to the street or to the inner courtyard of the hotel, individually air conditioned, telephone,complimentary Internet access, SAT TV, fridge, work desk, radio, hair dryer (upon request)
- 24 hour reception
- Luggage room
- Internet corner
- Safe at the reception
- Meeting Room
Check-in time from 3:00 PM
Check-out time until 11:00 AM
Please kindly note that pets are not allowed in the hotel!
Reviews of City Hotel Ring
1. "Budget hotel in a good location for access to the city and to Margaret Island. Good standard of hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. The on-site bistro was good. Overall excellent value for money." - Tripadvisor - October, 2016
2. "Our room was smartly furnished, comfortable, spacious enough and the breakfast was excellent." - Tripadvisor - June, 2016
3. "...Hotel was clean, well kept and staff were very friendly and helpful. Good central location." - Tripadvisor - May, 2016
4. "Good location, high standards, friendly staff, bright and big room. Excellent price-value equation. Breakfast option." - Tripadvisor February, 2016
5. "Can't commend this hotel enough, the location is perfect, it's within walking distance to the majority of attractions, it's close to public transport routes and only 30 minutes away from the airport." - Tripadvisor - January-2016