The City Hotel Mátyás is located in the heart of the downtown in the V. district just 50 meters from the famous Váci Street, with its most exclusive shops and restaurants.
The monument building hotel with it's central location has 80 modern rooms; some of which have a fascinating panoramic Danube and Buda Castle view, guaranteeing an unforgettable stay in Budapest.
The buffet breakfast for the hotel guests are served in the famous Mátyás Pince (Matthias Cellar) Restaurant, where also traditional and international dishes are available for lunch or dinner.
The well-equipped rooms ensure a pleasant vacation for individual guests and groups arriving to Budapest on business or leisure.
CITY HOTEL MATYAS - RATES
The easy access to the hotel provides a great base for all travelers in the center of Budapest.
About City Hotel Pilvax
About City Hotel Ring
80 Standard guest rooms facing to the street or to the inner courtyard of the hotel, telephone, SAT TV, fridge, work desk, radio, hair dryer (upon request)
- Free wireless internet in rooms and in common areas
- Internet corner in the lobby
- 24 hour reception
- Luggage room
- Safe at the reception
- Hairdryer upon request
Check-in time from 3:00 PM
Check-out time until 11:00 AM
Please kindly note that pets are not allowed in the hotel!
Reviews of City Hotel Matyas
1. "This Hotel has friendly and helpfully staff. Good size of the room. Good beds and clean!..." Tripadvisor - September, 2016
2. "The rooms in this hotel were average, but the location is great and the price was attractive. Close to many sights and attractions..." - Tripadvisor - August, 2016
3. "...the accommodation has many pluses, including location, good breakfast, generally adequate room, and overall a very helpful and friendly staff." - Tripadvisor - July, 2016
4. "good sized clean room with comfortable bed.free wi.fi. no coffee making facilities although we took our own kettle." - Tripadvisor April 2016
5. "The breakfast dining room was charming and full of character. The hotel receptionists were very helpful with information and tours can be organised from the hotel..." - Tripadvisor - March, 2016
6. "The location of this hotel is excellent. A 5 minute walk from a hop on-hop off tour bus and the corresponding boat tours. There are many different restaurant close by as well. The room was clean and tidy in the bedroom as well as bathroom." - Tripadvisor, February 2016